Monday, March 12, 2012

Catching Up

I have not made any entry since FAL. Bad. Ashamed.
In fact, I've been lost for awhile.

After FAL, we've gone through TNA, as well ID.

TNA, in particular, was a pretty long module and something totally new to me. I was not able to grasp the entire module. Yes, I had difficulty and it somehow shut down my learning ability! Scary. Though I sought consolation that more than half of my class are first-timers to TNA, they seem rather 'ok' with the subject and assignment.

I was also completely amazed my company has no proper TNA system or models.

As stressed out as I am, I had to start before it's too late. I spent the whole weekend trying to decipher the entire folder and build up my assignment for submission. Thank goodness, the more I try to input, the clearer the picture becomes. Whether I could try to ascertain the need to roll out TNA for my company, its still too early to tell and I've better become more familiar and better at this before I start to even think about any proposal. :)

ID - It came and went by. I was not particularly intrigued, nor surprised. Confused, perhaps a little but it wasn't a big of a deal. It was just some words E used that crumbled my knowledge in ID itself. Those words, if he could have rephrased or explained or make comparison to what I've already know, I'd have received them better.

However, I must say that the few activities and games introduced during ID were good activities I could readily used in my training. Here's one of them, the STRAW game!

An easy to conduct brain-teaser.. example, how to form1, 3, 6 and 8 equilateral triangles with 6 straws given. :)

We have just started AS. Pretty shocking to me it only has 3 sessions. I was just telling some of my course mates, It usually take me about 3 to 4 sessions before I could grasp any modules, this time round... I may not have the luxury of time to grasp the idea.

So, keeping fingers crossed.

Till then.
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment