Monday, January 9, 2012

End and Beginning

Tonight is the end of our FAL but the beginning to practising what we've learnt and practise it for life.

Dr P made us cozy in a circle and asked each of us to reflect and share on 'What I've Learnt in FAL..'
Yes. Most of our list emerged similar except all of us focus on different areas. Here's mine.
  1. The renewed importance of writing 'properly' on flipcharts
  2. The amazing power of what an activity can make or break our facilitation
  3. The impact of how a 'black out' draws the learners' focus - less the distraction
  4. The language that speaks a million words - Body!
  5. The assertiveness I should exercise!

And I've already started applying them at work.

I know why I enjoyed attending the sessions so much even if I'm tired - Every session I was excited and was looking forward to getting 'slapped with new enlightenment' that would help me improve since this is what I love to do as a career and a passion.

With these said.

I'm looking forward to the next module too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment